Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been proclaiming my support for Mike Gravel since last Spring, but I just checked the New York ballot, and he's not on it. It is kind of a dilemma for me. I want to support the available candidate who is the furthest left on the spectrum, on the theory that this pulls the party ever so slightly in the direction I want it to move, but that means I am now looking at voting for Dennis Kucinich. I don't want to vote for Kucinich-- it feels more like a wasted vote for some reason. I'd vote for Edwards, but I can't think of a reason to prefer him over Kucinich, who has the right idea about health care policy, and who was always right about the war. It is very disappointing to find that my quixotic gesture has been thwarted this way.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?