Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping for CDs with EGA just before Christmas she made a crack about how my music presents have an "eat your vegetables" quality. Coming from her this was less like calling the music I give my kids Brussels sprouts than it sounds, but even so, I have to admit it stung just a tad. She got "Marquee Moon". My brother approvingly murmured "essential". "Marquee Moon" is not at all an eat your vegetables side. Lists of "essential" guitar albums are more properly the jurisdiction of others, but off the top of my head I'd put "Marquee Moon" with "Layla", and "Blow by Blow" in my top five. "See No Evil" popped up on Shuffle as I was driving home from New City on Friday, and I then had to hear the whole album.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?