Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

I was awoken yesterday to a news report about a local judge who was implicated in a prostitution investigation. My mind raced, but it turned out to be a judge I'd never met.

I've never met Client 9, either, but I had been optimistic about Eliot Spitzer. There isn't going to be a piece of gubernatorial china left in the set is my guess-- a discrete affair is one thing, but a taste for $5,000 hookers is another all together. What kind of governor will David Patterson make? I have a feeling we're about to find out.

I thought this kind of thing only went on in New Jersey politics. Maybe Eliot and Judge Tills can get an apartment together.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?