Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Facestat is a site that allows one to upload a headshot for others to evaluate. The site allows you to select some questions that call for one-word answers. Political affiliation, for example. (Apparently I look conservative.) How old do you think I am? (Big winner here: 45.) It also asks for one-word descriptions, which in my instance range from flattering ("cheerfulprofessor", "MoverShaker") to somewhat less so ("ThurstonHowell", "rodent", "small-eyes", "red"). Someone said "woah", but someone else said "ehhhhh". It's an interesting toy-- a personal focus group of sorts, although now that I think of it, its usefulness is somewhat limited since I don't really know much about the demographic that is using it. It's kind of a Facebook thing, which means that we are dealing with a young crowd. And I guess I already knew that I look red and professorial.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?