Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The "what's on his/her iPod" test is not very meaningful-- the capacity of the device means that I have quite a bit on mine that is not very indicative of my taste and the fact that I mostly use the device when I'm either traveling or in the kitchen means that the music that I play on it is not necessarily what I generally listen to. "In a Silent Way", for example, isn't what I want to hear when the seatback table comes down. Still, it is interesting that Caroline Kennedy's iPod is filled with Al Green, Grateful Dead, and Bob Marley if only because this suggests that she is something of a stoner. The tattoo probably should have been our first clue.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?