Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Over the last week two things that I regard as irritants have yielded two of life's little pleasures. I hate eye examinations. They seem pressure-filled: which is better, this, or this? They are boring. And they seem to take forever. On the other hand, I now have bifocal contacts, and am seeing better than I have in a long time. Also, a nice fresh pair of contacts is an odd little treat.

I also hate getting my hair cut. A haircut is also boring and slow, and frequently involves awkward social interaction. However, the haircut I got on Thursday is terrific. A good haircut is like a fresh shine on your shoes-- it improves your overall appearance in a subtle way that just makes you feel great. This cut is so good I may make a habit of going to New York every couple of weeks just to see Luigi.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?