Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

It was big day for Canisius-- their QB was 4 of 10 for 152 yards and two touchdowns. He also rushed four times for 101 yards for two more TDs. Their starting RB had 122 yards and two TDs. The Crusaders D did not allow 100 yards and had five sacks. Two of the Canisius TDs came on the first plays of drives. It was, in other words, as thorough a rout as I've seen. My search of my attic failed to turn up anything in SJB colors so I was able to slink out in anonymity.

Still, it was a beautiful day for a football game, and it was an interesting scene. I'll bet the Suffolk County judiciary doesn't turn out for SJB games the way the Eighth Judicial Department turned out for this.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?