Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paul Ceglia, the guy from Wellsville who says he owns Facebook has a new lawyer. He was being represented by Terry Connors, not exactly someone I'd describe as a "small-town upstate New York lawyer"-- around here Terry is kind of a big deal. Still, DLA Piper is a big deal too. When this matter was last heard from the local federal district court had declined to remand the case to state court. Now DLA Piper has commenced a new action in federal court. I remain skeptical-- merely retaining big deal lawyers doesn't have a great deal of persuasive effect with me-- but I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes.

UPDATE: The Buffalo News reports that Dennis Vacco is part of Ceglia's team. This does nothing to persuade me.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?