Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Injury has barred me from training for it the way I ought, but Wendy needed a partner for the 90 Miler so I'm in. My ankle should be stable enough for the portages by that time-- I'll be out of the boot, in any event-- and I can work on cardio in the pool. After crewing last year I'd said I was considering competing this year on several occasions, but as the deadline drew closer I focused more on the camping part (which I'm not so into) and less on the paddling part (we'll see how into it I am). I like it that within my circle I'm the guy who you can ask to do something like this with a reasonable assurance that I'll do it even when nobody else will, and I'm glad this opportunity presented itself.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?