Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Five is a regular feature on Popdose: list the first five songs that come up with your iPod set to Shuffle.

Harvester of Eyes, Blue Oyster Cult. I've been listening to this for years, enjoying its proto-Metal riff and sinister vibe, but today I noticed that Eric Bloom sings, "I need all the peepers I can find". Frankly, if your song about being the personification of Death puts me in mind of Bing Crosby  I'm going to giggle. Of course, the great thing about BOC is that they pretty much always let us in on the joke. I just didn't get this one until this morning.
Hey Ya!, Supersuckers. I'd love to see these guys again.
Key to the Highway, The Rolling Stones. It's when he takes on the blues that you realize what a great singer Mick really is.
Money (That's What I Want) Barrett Strong. Impossible to do this song bad, and Strong's version sounds fresh.
I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise Maxine Weldon. A pleasingly bluesy take on this.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?