Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, December 28, 2012

Such a busy day, being a crank. First, I must write a letter to Brian Higgins. I have been writing to him on a daily basis, encouraging him to send the NRA back all the money they have sent him, and to support gun control legislation. Today I reminded him that Louise Slaughter, his colleague in the Western New York delegation, and the representative for Webster, where the firefighters were shot by a sniper on Christmas Eve, has never voted the wrong way on gun violence issues, and has never taken NRA money.  He might want to think about that when he expresses condolences.

Then I have to write to my Common Council member, Michael LoCurto. Mr. LoCurto is an estimable councilman, and I want to suggest to him that the City of Buffalo should pursue the insurance company for the moron that rammed into the Gates Circle fountain Christmas night, knocking over and breaking one of the bronze light fixtures. I am reliably informed that the city has never done this, even though Buffalo has no shortage of morons who plow into the fountain. We are blessed in Buffalo with a crack team of lawyers in the Corporation Counsel's office. If they are too busy, I'll take the case pro bono.


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?