Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, December 14, 2012

The reason I don't hunt is that in order to get a license one must take a firearms safety course. These are exclusively offered by the National Rifle Association, and I refuse to support it in any way. (I could bow hunt I suppose, but the reason I would hunt would be to get delicious venison, and I wouldn't be likely to accomplish that with a bow.) In the 13 years since Columbine there have been 31 school shootings. Eleven of the 20 worst mass shootings in the past 50 years have occurred in the United States.  and it is past time to start making the people who belong to and support the NRA realize that they are all complicit in this outrage. Have a look at this useful page. Write to anyone who represents you, and tell them that they will not have your support as long as they keep taking the NRA's blood money. This is madness.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?