Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I may have had my last haircut Monday.

My hairline has been in steady retreat for years now, but yesterday in the chair I saw that the peninsula of coif at the front of my head is becoming a tufted island. I am approaching comb-over country, and that is a place I will never visit. If, the next time I go for a clip, I find that I resemble a Chinese Crested -- or Rudy Giuliani-- it is all coming off and I am going smooth.

| Comments:
Could just buzz it down, not the full cueball look, although there's an advantage to having a topknot to tug when you need to kowtow to the overlords.
 
Smooth, well done, can be very handsome. I did think I would do better by you but your Dad's genes seem to have prevailed.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?