Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

I love working on Buffalo Spree's annual Best Of issue. The magazine takes the process very seriously, and although the participating staff are named at the start of the section the individual pieces are not assigned bylines in order to emphasize that the selections are not the personal favorites of the individual writers. One of the things that I enjoy about the writing is that it gives me an opportunity to write about topics that are somewhat outside of my usual brief. I'd like to think that my hypothetical ideal reader would be able to pick out the pieces I write for the issue, even though I make an effort to conform to a sort of house style. Since my ideal reader doesn't exist, and since I had forgotten myself what I wrote this time, a list: Best Local Scandal, Best Bike Path, Best Facebook Posts Best Columnist, Must-See Art Exhibition of 2012, Best 2012 Concert in a Small Music Venue. I think that's all of them. What were the Best Ofs? Well, that's something you'll have to buy the magazine to find out

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?