Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, March 23, 2015

My sister-in-law's wedding conflicted with the Utica Boilermaker last year, so I missed it for only the second time in, I think, 14 years. The wedding was fun, but this year the race went to a registration system that gave a preference to participants from the previous year-- and last year registration closed in two hours. With CLA back on this side of the Northern Hemisphere we both wanted to run it-- ideally it  is the center of my summer. I arranged my Saturday to be near a computer at noon when the registration went live, and we are both in. So now I have that to look forward to, and I'm really happy about that.

| Comments:
Totally agree. Saw it all. Though Buffalo gave it a great try. Hope they will be back next time!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?