Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Number 22 at my polling place this morning at around 8:15 or so. Not a good turnout-- a quick check at
my archives suggests that this may be the second lowest turnout since I started tracking it. I am annoyed over the cross-endorsment of the non-incumbent State Supreme Court candidates: if you are going to have judicial elections this is no way to do it. My response has been to mount a quixotic write-in campaign via Facebook. It would be cool if I can break into the low two figures; it would be even better if I can beat perennial candidate Donald Duck.

| Comments:
I hate voting for people who are running unopposed, but I did it this time because otherwise I would have been voting in 2 or 3 races tops. I'll have to remember the write-in option next time.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?