Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, April 25, 2016

This Facebook post, by my friend Steve Rudner, makes me so proud that I stand with him:
I'm the father of a 21 year old daughter.  There are lots of things I worry about.  I worry about her being sexually assaulted, because that happens a lot.  I worry about her being the victim of a drunk driver, because that happens a lot.  I worry about her being the victim of gun violence, because lots of people die from gun-related injuries.  Here's what I do not worry about:   I don't worry about her being attacked in a restroom by a trans woman because (a) it has never happened; and (b) trans women are the most victimized group of people I've ever met, and the least likely to commit a crime of indecency in a restroom, because they are afraid of getting beat up when all they want to do is pee.   And here is something else I don't worry about:  I don't worry about my daughter being cruel and inhumane to trans men, women or kids, because my wife and I have raised her to have values and because she is a kind person.    There are things to worry about.  and then there are things people want you to worry about to conceal their agenda of discrimination and hate.    Wake up.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?