Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

To Charles Bradley and His Extraordinaires at Canalside last night, a terrific evening of soul that far exceeded my expectations- although not the expectations of the young hipsters who surround me. They knew all the words, and good for them. I'm happy to have caught up with this artist, who has great presence, great moves, great material and a great band. If I might allow myself one minor note of criticism it would be this: Mr. Bradley doesn't need to use quite that much of James Brown's shtick. It was, I think, mostly new to the kids in the audience, and he carried it off with aplomb, but he is good enough on his own to not need it-- itself an accomplishment.

See him. I'd see him again in a minute.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?