Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

So here's a pretty story: Three weeks ago I was parking my car over by the church across from the Market Arcade when I saw a man lying in the street. I went up to see what was up, and he was an incoherent mess, so I called 911. As I was on the phone a woman came up to me and said, "I called 911. I've never seen anything like it. He was in a police cruiser, and the door opened and he was pushed out, then he was leaning talking to whoever was in the cruiser and they pushed him on the ground". When the cop came I had her tell him the story, but he didn't write anything, or take anybody's name, so after the guy was put in the ambulance and I left I called the precinct. The first call to the precinct got me, "What's your interest in this?", and then, after I pushed back, a promise to look into it. I called again, about three hours later, and got a different lieutenant for whom this was news. I waited for the weekend to pass, then called again and spoke to the precinct chief. It was all news to him as well. Yesterday I got a call from IAD, and today I went over and gave a statement. This is something I intend to stay on.

| Comments:
Please update this when you get new information.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?