Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, March 03, 2021

 Having been exposed to the virus I can report that the fist shot of the Pfizer vax seems to have been efficatious. I am symptom-free and ready for my second shot tomorrow. 

The vax process seems to have been pretty well-run once it got up and running, and it looks like it is improving. Unfortunately exposure means I can't go back on campus for a bit, but one of the chief lessons of the past year has been that it the virus must be taken seriously. I'm optimistic about the summer, and confident about the fall.

In many ways this pandemic has been a warning shot across the bow. The world needs to be learning from this process, and better systems need to be devised so we are prepared for  the next pandemic. 


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?