Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

 To Lyle Lovett and Leo Kottke last night at Kleinhans, a pleasant evening, although perhaps longer on conversation and shorter on playing than I might have have preferred. It was genial, rambling conversation, with Lovett mostly prompting Kottke. It was originally billed as an evening with Lovett and John Hiatt, but Hiatt hurt himself hiking, so Kottke filled in. Packed house, and I gotta say that any time I go to Kleinhans I marvel at how very nearly the hall comes close to stealing the show. Kottke didn't play any 12 string- he complained of stiffness in the little finger of his fretting hand- and it look a bit for his playing to loosen up, but a stiff Leo Kottke is still pretty amazing. Lovett, who I am a bit surprised we've not seen before, is, of course, hilarious. So that was a nice Tuesday evening


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?