Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, February 29, 2024

I had a fine day today, and I am wanting to remember it. A few weeks back my collegues in the Buffalo State Political Science Department asked if I would paricipate on a panel on Presidential Eligabiltiy under the Insuraection Clause of the 14th Amendement. Just to be asked is why I love my department. I argued that the Supreme Court should overturn the Colorado descision, and I did it as an example of how advocacy work in theis setting. "Look," I said, "Effective advocacy with these judges means giving them intellectual cover for how the are going to rule." John Henry Schlegel, I owe it all to you. Then a affirming conversaton with my department chair, followed by dinner with my Buffalo State Mock Trial students, a charming group. Noe to pack, and get real.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?