Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

For some time now I've been doing a little wrap-up of my favorite posts and the things I enjoyed over the past year. I go back over the year, month by month, and pull the links. Sometimes, when I look back at these year in review posts I find the seeds of events that didn't turn out so well, but most of the time I'm pleasantly surprised by re-encountering events and writing I'd forgotten about. It shouldn't really come as a surprise that 2016 has not been like that. So many deaths of so many persons who were important to me, artists and writers and musicians. Even the one death I was glad of was spoiled when the Senate declined to take up Merrick Garland's appointment. Sometimes a bad year is a bad year, and although there were moments when I thought things would turn out okay, I was just wrong, and looking back over those times is painful. Not to say that I didn't have some happy moments-- of course I did. Those just happened to be things that I didn't write about so much. So October's North Carolina celebration is not represented here, and neither are the pleasant hours spent kyacking, or the AHIA meeting in San Diego...

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?